- Grinds the flame cut parts and parts returned for refurbishment.
- May assist in unloading the flame cut table.
- Provides general utility support across the department.
- Moves material between departments.
- Provides general utility support to the fabrication department.
- Removes debris, scrap, and trash.
- Demonstrates the Caldwell values in all work activities.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year forklift experience
- One year overhead crane experience
- One year experience operating a hand grinder in an industrial environment.
- Proven ability to read a tape measure.
- Proven ability to read blue prints.
- Ability to use a computer to clock in and out of jobs.
Continuously required to stand and balance, use forearm rotation and engage in repetitive use of hands. Frequently required to walk; bend, twist, push/pull. Occasionally must squat and kneel; and talk or hear. Regularly required to lift ormove up to 50 pounds. Must be able to see with corrected vision to nearly 20/20 to better and to differentiate colors.